Apr 30, 2010

April (18) : The Ending Of My Practical Training

Tik tok tik tok.. now 5.05 pm already.. another 25 minutes officially end my Practical training.. Nick, what is you feeling after four and a half month spent your time doing practical here? my answer would be im so happy because managed to finish it with my own effort, sad because i been here for a while and excited because next two days will back to sarawak!!


Tomorrow will be the busiest day in my life coz i need a lot to pack in and wash.. Please help me.. owh, by the way just now we have lunch together again for second time. Its great though because can have last conversation with my senior.

Now try hard to download movie for tonight and this holiday.. HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND BLOGGERS OUT THERE YA... I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE UNIVERSITY STUDENT AND GUD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM TOO since i don't have exam this semester.. hahha

these are my moment along this LI...

happy hour...

Lunch hour....

birthday party

runaway fashion show

ok c ya soon.. maybe will not update for a few days or weeks maybe.. coz im in holiday... but i will soon... dun wory ok...
da~