Apr 26, 2010

April (11) : Defends Services Asia (12th DSA)


Hello everyone, nice to see you all again... i promised that i'll update my blog today and i yes, i did. well, last week is very twisted week for me and i kinda feel very helpless and make me wanna cry. But i didn't..




I had a practical presentation and supposed to be today but my supervisor can't make it today and send another lecturer to supervise us on Thursday. But he call us on Wednesday. So, im so frustratating because my report didnt finish yet so do my log book.. arrgghhh...

but Thank God i managed to finish all before my lecturer came to see us..

yaah... at last, i done with my practical training.. (haha.. still got some work need to be done before i finish my PT).

Suddenly my bos came out from his room and said "Ok guys, today you all can go to pwtc. there is an exibition about DSA". So what the hell he said about DSA and what could be related to us?

DSA or Defends Services Asia for the 12th time exhibition and confrence. We all so happy because no need to do work at office as usual.. hahha... so answer my question just now.. what does this exhibit related with us? well, basically we are Software developer and their is simulation for the army to learn how to drive the jet or how to use the gun.. i wish i know.. haha.. we just having fun n learn a few things there...

 Im a software developer.. (still in junior state ok)...

and we had our first lunch with the staft and went out together... 

ok some pic for you guys...
cool huh... finally i can touch a real gun.. haha...

push.. push...

rest in the tent...

apply the modeling in army.. hahah

people started to look at us.. what are they doing?? hahah.. 

ok c ya...

da~