Apr 27, 2010

April (13) : Graduate from Practical Training

Yaay... i so so happy this week because i going to finish my practical training this and only Friday... Im glad i managed to work hard and done all my job and my bos said im potentially can be a good programmer. HAHA.. Bos, thanks a lot!! haha Im thank my senior in this office Mr Tajul and Mr Yuzi for helping me so much since day 1 until last day...


Cant believe.. and until right now i way to nervous because next semester is my last semester and Final Year Project Presentation is coming ahead. After 4 months and 15 days (10 week) i gained some experience and most important thing is i can learn how to work with other people.. 

I take this opportunity to congrats all my friends that PT this semester for finishing it well and see you all in UTM next semester.. 

This is for my fellow friends in SCV....


p/s : so sad when come back to UTM next sem, some of my friends are gone because they finish their study already..

ok c ya...
da ~