Mar 28, 2010

March (8) : Largest International Book Fair

Last Saturday, my bff, shekin n i went to PWTC. there are the largest International bookFair been held and both of us took the opportunity to buy some Novels and magazines... it was crazy and very crowded with millions of  people that came from nowhere.  But still enjoy our self and at least we can buy something to read...
I bought a novel.. For the second time... on my way reading it... so far very excited to read.. haha

quite interesting...

i bought this too... National Geographic Magazine (March 1989). so sad for march 1988(my bday) is no more.... huhu






Lastly, i bought this for fun.. i love APO!... very funny... hahha...Actually this only a beg.. each beg contain 2 magazine and VCD..

this is just the bag.. my housemate took my apo.. waaaa.... 
(padahal dah hbs baca.. hahah)

sorry a bit shaky.. I've been told that this fair is held here every year but only this year i know about it and 1st time come here.. so excited!!! hehhe

Then both of us went for karaoke at Times Square .. 3 hours until my voice turn in Bon Jovi's voice.. haha..

Then shopping at Plaza Low Yat to buy Web cam.. well, my laptop's web cam cannot be use anymore and i don't know why!!! huhu... so new external web cam... RM39.00... nice huh!!! :)
For my AR project... AR is for Augmented Reality... 
(hbs duit ku beli benda ni.. hais!!)

ok c ya...

da~