Mar 13, 2009

mY sPeciAL dAy iS cOmINg sOoN...

Well readers, 2 days from now is my birthday... 15 marches 1988... Yes! I’m will be 21 years OLD... huhu... btw, I share my date of birth with my lovely nephew Nickson Jr. Alkiam. He is my sister's son.

So, I did not expect anything on my birthday this year... I just wish that before I’m getting old I need to achieve something that I dream whole my life... I’ll make my MUST LIST BEFORE 30... hahah... but I’m still my mummy and daddy's little son... Shame to say this but when I coming home I automatically become back to 12 or 14 years old because I’m the youngest brother from my sibling. What I want they will always try to fulfill my wish. That why I love my family so much… More than anyone else… The 1st place in my heart is God. God always bless my family and me, we always thankful and grateful to the Lord for giving our family fruit of joy and blessing of happiness.

I would like to take this opportunity to thanks Kak Cha, Abg Reza and Kak Apa for their birthday present for me… Actually they did not know my birthday but yesterday we were playing futsal with Tengku Masera. Wow, that was accelerating and fun playing futsal together with the whole team of aerokidz and Tengku Masera. Btw, Tengku is a great player and her talent much better from me… huhu... (Patik xreti sangat la main futsal nie tengku…) But, the best part is 1st and 2nd score was goal by me… waaa… (Hebat juga aku ye... hehe… Bukan senang nak main dengan Kerabat Diraja ni…) We all were so tired because we did not warming up first and after playing in an hour we stop with our team (Tengku, me, Abg Hussein, kak lin and Abg… (I forgot his name)) Get 12 scores versus abg reza’s team with 5 scores. For me that was a birthday present and very rare to experience something likes that as a normal Homo sapiens.

After that we want to go back to UTM after sending Tengku to her car. Then we realize that RMJ was there. OMG!!! You know who is RMJ?? RMJ is for Raja Muda Johor, the grandson of Sultan right now… He was there playing futsal with his friend I think. We watched he play for a while and he is a handsome Prince… no wonder the entire King blooded produced very well genetic. Haha…

Then, we go to kedai makan for eat. We were sooo busy playing futsal and very tired so no picture this time… next time I’ll get a picture for my lovely readers…

So, I see you this Sunday… I might have some story for you… btw, be careful today because today is Friday the Thirteen. Well, some people said very rare to have 13 on Friday and it something bad thing… I don’t know but God makes everything happen in this world right… c ya… God bless you all…