Mar 19, 2009

mY biRtHdAy>>> HEPI dAY??

akhirnya... my 21st bday dah lepas dgn jayanya... i not expect anything from my bday but a lot my new friends know my birthday so they bersusah2 je nak wish i... bukan apa, im to shy people wish me on my birthday lebih-lebih lagi umur i dah 21 tahun... DAH TUA dah... huhuh... i wish i can come back to 20 years old... Time sekolah menengah, waa.. tak sabarnya nak jadi adult, nak masuk university and so on... tp bila dah adult, teringin nak jadi remaja balik... aduh... ini lah ragam manusia yang semua benda tak puas hati... BTW, this is my story about my special day...

15 March 2009
6.00am
  • * Wake up and pray on my bed... i was pray to God blessed my day and thank God because bless me all the time...
  • * Ready for aerobic at Pasir Gudang with kak Apa and Abg Zaki
  • * Smile and laugh at my own room alone because i'm getting old.. hahha... stupid right...

6.50am
* Kak Apa fetch me...

7.30am
* Arrived at Pasir Gudang JOhor... the place where we want to teach the aerobic is at Muzium Layang-Layang.
* Start the aerobic showered by sun shine... heheh but Kak Apa, Kak idon'tknowhername and i still mantain our energy to teach people aerobic...

9.00am
* Yummy... ate breakfast at Mcdonald. Kak Apa and Abg Zaki sponsored...

9.30am
* Went back to UTM
* Clean myself and get ready. Kak Apa ask me to join her go to Ayer Hitam (at first i thought Ayer Hitam at melaka, but actuallyAyer Keroh is at Melaka.)

10.30am
* Kak Apa and Abg Zaki arrived and fetch me... then we go to KDSE waiting for Kak Apa's friend, abg Naki.
* So, around 11am we start our journey to Ayer Hitam took 1 and half hour from UTM.
* Along the road, i was so tired and slept, but not tidor mati la...
* We stop at one place (I think that was pasar Ayer Hitam) because Abg Zaki wanted to buy wedding present for his friend...

12.15pm
* Sampai ke destinasi..
* We all makan first... waiting for the pengantin bersolek and bridegroom pun not arrive yet.

2.30pm
* Pengantin Keluar because the bridegroom is arrive...

4.00pm
* we all going back to UTM and kesian Kak Apa because she really tired at that time...
* 1st time i saw how Malay had their wedding... very tradition...

5.00pm
* Emiz want to sponsor me sempena my birthday... So i go out with him although i was so tired...
* Emis, Rien, Nana n i celebrate my birthday at KFC jusco skudai...
* I really thank them for making my birthday special... Same to Kak Apa and Abg Zaki...
* They bought me a small and delicious cokelet cake... yummy...
* And a basket of kentucky...
* But before that, i bought a magazine.. HOT Magazine.. my favourite magazine...

6.30pm
* Went back to UTM
* Rest...

8.00pm
* Go to Church
* Molly and Cas sang me a birthday song sebaik shaja i enter the car.. Thank you.. only that can come out from my mouth...
* Then Cas gave me birthday present... A football jersey... beautiful and love it so much... it is came from Jac and Cas...
* Molly gave my a meaningful keychain...
* Thank you so much...

10.30pm
* i call my daddy and my mom.. actually daddy call me first and then i call my mom's number.. They wish me happy birthday... BTW, actually that day on my birth of date, my nephew also celebrate his birthday at home and his cake is bigger than mine... its not fair.. hahha... just kiding...

11.30pm
* sleep...... I-)


p/s : all the pic i will upload later on...