Mar 20, 2009

mY oPiNiOn aBouT 10 tHinGs ThaT i HaTe MosT

well, i just follow my friend
write about
10 things that i hate most...
Maybe yes, maybe not..
hahha...

  1. I hate hypocrete
  2. I hate to hate people...
  3. I hate when my handphone has no credict
  4. I hate when girl shout to me... (tibe2 hangin la kat aku...)
  5. I hate when my computer become very slow...
  6. I hate when there is no internet!!! (Important man....)
  7. I hate when i have no money!!! nak makan... huhu
  8. I hate when far away with my family... i miss them so much especially my parents...
  9. I hate when i really don't understand what i'm doing
  10. I hate when i write this because i hate to hating something and hate is not my style...
When i was 15 years old, i hate myself a lot because i thought that i'm very ugly and no body want me but i realize that people around me loves me so much and days by days, years by years i tends to love people more that hating people or anything in my life....
God show me the way that i really love to do and
having a lot of nice and best friend that no body had....
end of the story...
make love more than hate....