Jan 19, 2010

January (3) : My favorite singer


Leona Lewis is really make me into music. i love her voice so much and the music and songs make me singing all day. For your info, her real name is Leona Louise Lewis and born as a top singer at reality show at British television series and winner for the 3rd series of X-Factor.

Her new album just released on 16 Nov at UK followed by 17 Nov in US under J Records. But it released worldwide through Sony Music. This time, she still cooperated with great producer from her previous album, Spirit which are Ryan Tedder, Justin Timberlake, Max Martin, John Shanks, and Harvey Mason, Jr.


1st album and the single is a moment like this, bleeding love and run.

The album was preceded by the single "Happy", released on 15 September.



Not forget to mention her new album entitle Echo.


I really love this album and all the songs are great to listen to. No regrets!! There are 14 tracks songs in the album and my most favorite song in this album is Happy. I Got you, Stop Crying my Heart out and outta my Head is my favorite too.. but honestly, i love all of them.

Get her latest album now!!! haha


 Leona Louise Lewis