Aug 9, 2010

What Antivirus best for your Laptop?

Since i was a computer science student, people always asked me what is the best anti-virus that can BLOCK all the viruses from coming into my laptop or PC? my answer is I don't know!!! hahha...



Well, actually what the best is make sure you have the ORIGINAL antivirus. I don't really care what anti-virus you use, nod32, avira, norton or panda but it must original. Well it is important to use the original anti-virus because it cover almost everything. for my luvly lappy, i use Kapersky Anti-Virus and i only bought it RM50 for 1 year or you can get cheaper than that if you lucky.

1 year protection only for RM40 - RM70, instead your lappy damage by the viruses and go to shop for repair and cos you more than RM100... fikir-fikirkan lah~~ The free anti-virus will not covered up all...

For those who always online 24/7 and download a lots, i suggest you to have internet security anti-virus so the internet viruses will not easily to break down your system.

Well, its been soooo long i didn't update my blog right? its all because of Celcom broadband... Every month they send me a bill to pay but really hard for me to get the connection at my home. Of course for me if the connection are slow i wont updated my blog... ahahha....

ok then, this is my new pic to share with you all....

me jumped in the air at desaru beach.

ok c u for few days later... :)