Aug 30, 2010

Cute Commercial in the morning...

I never wrote anything at blog early in the morning... today, i so fed up with my programming which i can't solve from last 2 weeks... Anyways, i hate to talk about that.. hahah... so talking about commercial, i found this very cute commercial at Youtube recently..




Its reminds me so much about my childhood... Believe me i started to fall in love when i was 7 years old... haha... but i was a coward because never tell her that i love her... hahaha

Dont worry because it only a few second so it will not buffering... enjoy!


Isn't the words are cute as they... haha... this commercial was upload 3 years ago so if you already saw this forgive me... i just share it again coz i thought them so damn cute.... Now i know why me love letter get rejected!! haha...



this one also very cute!!! i wonder how they do this.... mmmm....


This one is the latest commercial upload at youtube.... its very cute though... See the kids expression... heheh



this one not kids but britney spears's perfume commercial... Choose your own destiny... she very beautiful in here.... love her!!!

ok that all... see you tonite...
da~