Apr 29, 2009

mY LuVLy LiFe

I got this idea to write in my blog from my very lovely friend stepi.
This is because i don't know what I'm going to write lately...
In Mei edition, I'll post out my experiences visit some states in Malaysia...
So, i hope you just can't wait for it ok...


I really want to go to...

paris and brazil... very lovely place to go...

My favorite foods...

Tempoyak, Kolo mee and Kampua mee is the most famous food in Sarawak...
surprisingly, i found tempoyak at Penisular Malaysia..


My favorite drink...

Teh Xi Peng.
Some of you do not know this drink.
Only found in Sarawak!!!

My favorite color...


White and Blue...
love it so much...

I live in...


Sibu, Sarawak...
A place where i was born and met a fantastic friends...


I attended...

SMK Bukit Lima, Sibu

Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan

Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai, Johor


My favorite movies...


Both of these coming soon... I just can't wait for them...