Apr 5, 2009

mY liFe aS a CoVeRBoY....

Through this year, i had a lot of event to share with all of you... every single day of my life is a miracle and i appreciate each and single day of my life even though sometimes i hate miserable things that happen... Well, all those pictures below is how my life is been blessed and now i feel so great to live as a cover boy... hurmmm... why cover boy? i assumed my life as a example to somebody which some of my personality are really great... i work hard, doing my work with all my heart, always always concentrate on what people said when they talking to me and the most important is do not lie to your best friends. i never lie about anything serious to my best friends but i admit that i lied to my friends sometimes about very little things... hahaha... well, as a good human we should help others people who need our help not by see their religion, race, or their skin!!! NO RACIST please... you hated other human, no wonder others will hate you... am i right... so without further explanation, you can see my life in Johor and i really miss my parents and my family far away in Sarawak!!!! daddy and mummy i love you two so much!!!
2nd day of my life as a 2nd year student in 2nd sem...
every person has reflect their life through mirror...
every morning you wake up and see your face at mirror
and say
i'm gonna rock my day today!!!
having a great day by sitting waiting for work is like a dream come true...
model and makeup is like best friend....
as i am,
my faculties is where i born
as a adult!!!sparkle eyes make peoples believe that you're alive...
my room is a temple for me to think
what is happen in my life...day by day...
year by year...

i travel just like car moving at the road...to find my destiny...
making an effort to be successful man...
taking chances in every step in my lives...
holdings my parent's hope..

searching for the future...
being a role model and a legend...
so that i can be remember in my family...

honor... dignity..
searching for the life in the next century....so, this is my life as a cover boy...
hope you enjoy my pictures....