Feb 4, 2010

February (2) : My Valentine’s Day

First of all, i just want to join this contest cause i find it very interesting... Valentine day, is in February so it very suit with my blog for this month.. haha...

So, i want to apologize if I'm using somebody picture in this blog and i hope i get the permission  from you ok..

And please guys don't laugh with my editing.. wakaka..

If i can choose the celebrity to be with me on Valentine's Day, i would like to pick my favorite actress, Jessica Alba.

isn't she sweet~

1st i will fetch her and when i meet her i will give her flowers...

 
please don't laugh.. hahah

Then, we go for lunch.. she can order what she want to eat..
anything~

After that, we go to cinema watching movie "Valentine's Day"..

then, finish that.. i will bring her to beach.. walking and sitting there..
watch the sunset.. 
this one i cant change the head.. lol...

When night comes, for sure both of us hungry.. i bring her to her hotel first
to change her outfits.. So do i cause we will have a very romantic dinner!!!
that place is exclusive for us only...

then, after having dinner i will dance with her~
the dance she'll never forget for her entire life~
 

right before i fetch her home, both of us taking picture together...
as souvenir for both of us...

i just want her to remember me for her entire life..
because i just want to make her smile like this... 
everyday...

That would be if i spent a whole day with my luvly star!!
JESSICA ALBA...


photo sources : Google (thankz for the pictures)