Dec 29, 2009

December (1) : Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone...

Christmas is something we should celebrate together with family and friends... I love celebrate Christmas because I can meet all my friends, cousin and other relative family...


But unfortunately this year of 2009, I will celebrate Christmas all by myself, going Church all by myself and missing Sarawak because I need to stay here for practical training and no holiday except for 25 December.

Talking about practical training, I had been here (in KL) almost 3 weeks and last  two weekend I had a great day with my best friends. Ayie, Zul and I went out to Sunway Pyramid to play figure skating. It was fun and accelerating even though I felled down several times... ha-ha to be honest, I felled 2 times by myself, 1 times because I 'langgar' 7 years old boy which suddenly came out in front of me and 2 times because of zul.. Why zul? Because I need to teach him because he don't have confident to skate. But because of too much nervous, he try to move fast then me and unstable plus uncontrollable we fall off together... Well, after 5 times falling down in memorable ways I hope this coming weekend I can skate with-out make my pant wet. Hope so... ha-ha

Last weekend which is the 3 weekend I been in kl and my best friends from Johor (UTM) came to KL to enjoy the Christmas's Holiday... we had so much fun and again went to Sunway pyramid to skate... ha-ha instead of that, we also went for shopping at KLCC.. And watch movie at Berjaya Times Square.. We watched AVATAR... I almost crying watched it... ha-ha.. it’s really fun though even we so tired.. Thankz Ayie, Wan, Fadzil and Rien Puakilalalala...




I want to take this opportunity wish everyone Happy New Year to all... May your wish come true and God bless you and your family... c u next year... da~