May 25, 2009

mY eDitiNg SkiLL : MinYak WanGi

Yesterday, my sister, my cousin and i were doing nothing after going back from church and i had an idea to make up my cousin with my mascara because we're doing nothing... hahah... After that we had a photo shot section and as a makeup artist and photographer, i also want to be a model with her... HAHAHA...


Then, this is the result that we get from the photo shot...


this is the original photo taken by my sister... my face so ugly betty and very oily!!!


i finally get this picture after edit them in half an hour...
I'm sure my fren KCD will critic me a lot after this...
haha.. Cas, this is cincai punya kerja...
Just for fun man... heheh...
btw, i really love this because it seems connected with audience...
hahah...


please do leave your comment ok...

p/s to cassidy : i try to mms you yesterday but always sending fail i dun know why... so, moral of the story... tukar hp la.... hahha