Oct 6, 2008

mY sToRiEs oF holiDaY

Today is the first day after holiday… I spend my holiday with doing a lot of great things and not study at all… well I study a few things but not related with my course in UTM. At first I hate holiday because in my mind I thought holiday would be boring and I need to find a job to spend my holiday. But I’m so glad that my best friend from UTHM came over UTM and us totally made our holiday being so great and fantastic… btw, I did mention that I’ll be going for a camp at penyabung but sadly, we cancelled it for a last minutes… huhu.. Never mind because kcd, jac and I have a plan for 2nd day of Hari Raya… (Want to know what we are doing that day?? Wait until my next post… lol…

Btw, when kcd been here last week, there’s a tragedy happen in my room… the story started like this… my neighbor leave his room with open window… so, a orange cute cat so lovely to move out from her hospital to that room.. That’s mean the cat just gives birth to 4 little cute kitten… then the cat brought the kittens to that room… I saw the situation but I’m afraid to fritter away that cat because in my mind if I near others people room, people would thing I’m doing other things… huhu… so I just let it happen… a few days later, the owner came back to his room and he surely shocked what happen in his room… after that he kick out the cat and its armies and put it outside his room.

Then, (this is the climax) when I open my door the cat straight away went in WITHOUT my permission… OMG, with a kitten in its mouth, so what I’m doing is I shouted to that cat ‘Get out from my room u damn cat!!! How dare u!! I’ll not let u live here!!! Get out now…’ Kcd watch that situation was so embarrassed with my reaction towards the cat… but still the cat don’t want to get out so I take my broom and scared the cat… at last the cat afraid of me and straight away leave my room immediately… But she left her kitten under my bed… huhu… luckily I have not use box and gather the entire kitten and I put them inside the box… I took my old cloth and put inside the box to cover the kitten from coldness… and the mother gladly move to their new home… until now!!! I hope the cleaner will not disturb them.

On the other hand, because this is the last holiday for this semester, I watched a DVD by myself yesterday at midnight. The title is Sex In The City The Movie. Of course there are sex’s scenes but not clear… btw, I’m already 20 so I pass… haha… the whole story tell us about LOVE and how this people don’t believe in marriage and suddenly the couple getting married but at last ruin by the man… but the friendship show in this movie what we should take as a lesson… not the sex’s scene… lol… lovely story and marriage is something we should make as simple as we could because that make us appreciated our couple just like our parents… don’t judge the happiness in a family by looking their marriage celebration… but how they love each other… yes I agree that we married once in our life but we still with our wife for eternally… so I give five star to this movie… btw, I would like to introduce a song from Jennifer Hudson that is ‘All Dressed Up In Love’…


So, have a nice day to all…